Develop a Tutoring-Based Knowledge Acquisition approach that exploits
three levels of synergism:
- Between domain experts that collaborate in developing a KB;
- Between Knowledge Acquisition and Machine Learning methods;
- Between different learning methods employed by the KA Agents.
Coordinate the development of the KA methods/tools with the development
of the other HPKB methods/tools, in order to facilitate their integration.
Integration may involve:
- Translating knowledge between different representations;
- Adapting the developed methods to the representation used by an
Integrated Knowledge Base Development Environment.