The current version of Disciple-EBR is 2016.11
Disciple-EBR v2016.11 has the following recommended configuration:
How to Install Disciple-EBR
- Download Disciple-EBR by clicking on the following link: disciplesetup-v2016.11.bin
- Rename the downloaded file to disciplesetup-v2016.11.exe
- Install Disciple-EBR by starting the setup program (disciplesetup-v2016.11.exe). Read and accept the license agreement, then follow the installation instructions as they appear on the screen. This will create the installation folder containing the system.
- You are now ready to use Disciple-EBR by invoking it from "Start Menu --> All Programs --> Disciple-EBR v2016.11".
How to Uninstall Disciple-EBR
Be aware that when Disciple-EBR is uninstalled, all data entered using it will be lost!
- Make a copy of the "repository" folder from the system installation folder if you need to preserve any data from the current knowledge bases.
- Start the Uninstall program either from "Start Menu --> All Programs --> Disciple-EBR v2016.11" or from the Control Panel and follow the instructions.
How to report issues about Disciple-EBR
If you have questions about Disciple-EBR, or would like to report issues/bugs, please check the "Frequently Asked Questions" page first. If your concerns have not been already addressed there, please send an email to Disciple User Support (disciple at gmu dot edu), using 'Disciple-EBR' as the subject.
- v2016.11: A few corrections in the repository (concept descriptions, case study instructions).
- v2016.09: Initial version.